Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply between you, the user of this website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and The Field House, Avernish, the owner and operator of this website.
In using this website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- User or users means any third party that accesses the website excluding employees of The Field House, Avernish acting in the course of their employment or anyone other providing services to The Field House, Avernish and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All website content is the property of The Field House, Avernish or relevant third parties. You may not use or reproduce any of it without the owners permission. We love our images too - if you want to use them please ask!
- You many not reproduce, modify, copy, store electronically or distribute any part of the website for commercial or other purposes without written permission of the owner.
- Please ensure that the details that you provide at time of booking are correct.
- If any of your details change please inform us immediately so that we can maintain effective contact with you for the purposes of fulfilling your booking.
- In booking a stay at The Field House, Avernish you agree to be bound by the terms of the Rental Agreement, which you can read here.
Availability of the website and liability
Any online facilities, tools, services or information that is made available through the website is provided ‘as is’ and on an ‘as available’ basis. We provide no warranty that the service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
While very attempt is made to ensure information is current, The Field House, Avernish is under no obligation to update it.
The Field House, Avernish uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, but gives no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
The Field House, Avernish accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the website.
The Field House Avernish, reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the website. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable.
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, The Field House accepts no liability for any of the following:
- Any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business,
contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities.
- Loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- Any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
The Field House, Avernish, IV40 8EQ
E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 07785 268620