Definitions and interpretation
Data: All information that you submit to The Field House, Avernish via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998.
The Field House, Avernish / Us: The Field House, Avernish, IV40 8EQ
User / You: Third parties accessing the website that are not either (i) employed by The Field House, Avernish and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to The Field House, Avernish and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services.
Website: www.thefield.house and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- The singular includes the plural and vice versa.
- A reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships.
- “Including" is understood to mean "including without limitation".
- Reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it.
What data do we collect?
We may collect the following data, which includes personal data.
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
- IP address (automatically collected)
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected)
- Operating system (automatically collected)
- A list of URLs from a referring site, your activity on this website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected)
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are used in order to make the website work efficiently and to provide reporting information. You can change or disable the cookie settings on your computer at any time by clicking on ‘Cookie Preferences.’
How do we use your data?
- To allow us to fulfil your booking and agreed rental of The Field House, Avernish
- To provide the best service I order to respond to enquiries regarding the use of The Field House, Avernish
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your data will not be disclosed to third parties.
- We will retain any data you submit for 12 months or as required for legal records, unless you have subscribed to marketing services, in which case it will be held until you elect to unsubscribe.
- All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Any or all of the above data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our website. Specifically, data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Improvement of our services.
- Transmission by email of promotional materials - where you have subscribed to receive them.
Third party websites and services
The Field House, Avernish may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal data provided by users of this website.
Payment is via the third-party payment provider Stripe - we do not see or hold your card details.
We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you, should you wish to do this please contact us using the details shown below. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, The Field House, Avernish is the Data Controller.
Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
T: 07785 268620